Monday, November 24, 2014

You know you're busy when...

You know you're busy when you fail to have time to blog.  Since my last post in two months, I've created so many portraits I can't recall them all!  But I do know I did one cat because it's the second cat I've ever done, so that sticks out.

The K9 portraits roll in continuously, and I keep pushing them out, and the officers say the sweetest things after I put their precious partner down on paper.  (Love to make a cop cry.)  But it's a good cry.

I'm looking at more ways to get people to my website.  I believe that will be a quest for a long time!

I am going to approach the new lady at the Visual Arts Center about a possible radio show.  I can't do it at the house because I don't have a land line phone.  This is a dream of mine, and I want to make it come true.

Other than my artwork, applying myself to get a job teaching one day a week at the Visual Arts Center in Punta Gorda, Florida, there's not much I've done besides my artwork.  But that's okay, I'm focusing on my artwork.  That's the most important thing.

To return to my website, please click below:

www.kathleenevekelly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment