Friday, August 1, 2014

More ideas for promotions...


I always believe you can learn from everyone, and when I saw this lady's 
promotional ways to see notecards of her work, 
I knew I just had to do something similar.  

It's calm looking, very easy on the eyes...makes you want to buy it!
And that is the point of promotion is to make it so alluring, a purchase is made. 

Yeah, I like this idea.  Won't copy it, because I respect the artist, but it did give me 
incentive and inspiration.  Normally I wouldn't think beige for a background would be 
so complimentary, but I do like it although, I might pick a different color anyway.  
Regardless, she's inspired me to try to make prints of future works and also to sell them as notecards.

Thank you Kari McCarthy!

Her work can be found at different galleries on the island of Maui, Hawaii.





No comments:

Post a Comment