Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Website down!

Upsetting news that my website will be down to probably the end of the year.  That means a ton of catch up work in January which I don't need!  So, since I decided to do the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge this coming January, I had to make some adjustments.  I was going to work in pastel, but, since I have so many K9's to do (which I'm shooting to have completed by then anyway...one can dream!), and two upcoming pastel commissions and two oil commissions, I found it only fitting to try something new...and work at my drawing table with pen & ink and possibly watercolor.  As much as I hate watercolor, I'll use it in a pinch, and this is a pinch.  I'm going to try new things.  Possibly loosen up a bit.  Purchased the supplies and it ran under $30, and that is a whole lot less than I spent on the last challenge.  I also discovered that I can ship the size work I'm going to do in a small box the post office carries for $5.95.  I have to work on a price now.  Something affordable so they all sell.  Nothing framed, but yes, matted.  Well, maybe framed if I find the right ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment