Monday, April 7, 2014

Bruno is complete! AND LOVED BY ALL!

K9 OFFICER BRUNO!




Bruno is complete, and is loved by all who sees him.  I'm so happy I was able to complete this portrait for Officer RJ Young, Bruno's handler.  It has, in his words, "Blown him away".  Right now I'm trying to somehow get people in California to organize for him to get it framed.  I'm working with the Yorba Vet Hospital, and the Canine Association out there to possibly get him framed.  Jamel Reissinger has sent me money to have him shipped...way too much, she's so generous.  So perhaps I'll make it a money order and ship that out to RJ and his wife Rachel to go toward the cost of framing.  Then again, I may print out his 8" X 8" photo of the step-by-step progress, get some scrapbook paper, frame it in one of those square frames and ship it out to him with that money.  Regardless, this has been such a joy to create.   Best news is, so many prayers have been answered with Bruno healing more and more every day.   

Here's the square step-by-step process!  


I gave it a framed look with blue trim to match the uniform the Anaheim Police wear.

Gosh, this was SO rewarding for me...such a joy to do goodness for others!  



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! They should get your permission to put his likeness on T-shirts and sell them! I'd buy one in a flash!

    ReplyDelete