Friday, July 25, 2014

From my studio to the world!


It never ceases to amaze me how vast the world wide web truly is.  

I was looking at my statistics for my website and to my surprise, I've had people from every continent except Antarctica!  (If I ever get someone in Antarctica looking at my work I'd make a special post on it for sure!)

I've had countries in South America, Europe, Australia and Asia.  It's not showing Africa, but I have a friend who lives in South Africa who I know has gone on my website, so I don't know why it hasn't shown up.  Of course most of the "hits" come from the USA, but, when I get them from other countries for some reason it just makes me marvel!  

And as for the United States, I could do a portrait of a dog in California and get hits from New Jersey and Pennsylvania...create a portrait of one in Virginia and get hits from Wisconsin!  It's CRAZY!  

This is also another reason I have to keep abreast of all the new technology!  

No comments:

Post a Comment