Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm moving my studio!


We ALL hate moving! 

I am no exception.  This is my 16th move in my life, and probably not my last.  But since I am moving, and my supplies are either packed, being packed, purged, donated, or lost, know that it will once again all work out for the best.  With each move I've done, I've rid myself of stuff I don't use, pack stuff I don't use, only to toss it when I'm at the new location, and create a new niche for myself.  

Moving is a stressful time, a time when nothing else matters.  So needless to say, I will not be creating at this time, but instead grabbing some styrofoam peanuts, the tape gun or a box and do what I have to do...move.

My goal is to be back up to working order in September.  If it happens sooner, GREAT!  If not, that's okay too!  It proves I'm human.  

As they say in the music industry, "See you on the flip side!"

1 comment:

  1. Hurry back, Kathleen! Take lots of scribble-sketch breaks and no heavy lifting!

    ReplyDelete