Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just a little frustrated...

I've done the artwork, but I'm having a hard time finding the right frame. GRR! BUT...I got a real bargain on one unique frame job I'm doing. I did a painting of a son of a friend and I wanted to frame it with shiny small tiles. Well, the tiles were the PERFECT color, so I brought the sheet up to the register at Home Depot but there was no price on it. I also brought to the register some superglue to glue them onto the canvas. When there was no price and I told the clerk there was no more sheets of that particular tile, he proceeded to GIVE me the tile free...now that's a bargain. He just put it in the bag. Guess they'd be throwing it out anyway. So that frame will be FREE...and it's a perfect match and fit...but I can't find a frame for my painting of Buddy. Patience...a home will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment