Friday, April 22, 2011

Yeah, me doing a crafty thing!







This is my newest fancy! Can you believe it, I'm doing a craft. My dear mother would be so proud of me, she was the queen of crafts! The blue pair is the one I started first. I had a pair of white flip flops and I had two turquoise bandanas, so I cut the bandanas in strips and tied them to the bands. It brought LIFE to the flip flops. Then I did two pairs for little girls. The material I used was a gift from my friend Michelle who when she saw the blue ones said, "Do some for kids!" She proceeded to give me some leftover material she had and voila, a new craft!


Now, here's my dilemna. I want to make these, I want to make a lot of these. But I want to come up with a CREATIVE name, and no two will ever be the same (it's nearly impossible anyway), I want that when people buy them, there's no one else who has a pair the same! (Sorry twins...)


Can anyone come up with a clever name for me? How does "Swatch flops" sound?





No comments:

Post a Comment