Friday, June 7, 2013

The car is finished! I don't know what to call it!


Here is the car in it's infancy.  Already I liked it a lot.



Here's a close up of the car.


I've worked on the body and the red light.  I'm dreading to do the headlight.  
So I decide to just do a little.


And here it is finished.  Oh, the headlight may appear a little distorted, but if I do decide to go back in and change something it will be minor.  


The painting is only 8" X 10" and I did it in acrylics.  I also painted all around the sides.  
Looking at it from this angle, you truly see the reflections.  


Here's a better shot.  

I have so many photos of old cars, and revamped cars that I should paint and this gave me the ambition to start painting them.  Now I only wish I knew what type of car this is.  I think it's a FIAT, but I'm not sure.  And I have to come up with a title for the painting.  How about "It isn't easy being green"?  Too corny?  How about "My little green monster"?  How about "Parking lot beauty"?  


I love it.  And that headlight was SO confusing...such a challenge.  But I did it!




No comments:

Post a Comment