Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So close!


Just heard today from Mike's wife that Mike and his daughter are on their way to the Australian Zoo right now to deliver the portrait!  I can't believe it's all coming together.  I don't know whether Terri Irwin is even in Australia at this moment, or when she'll actually receive the portrait, but I do know it is being delivered via Mike to Phil, who is the coordinator of all this on the Australian end, and Phil will deliver it to Terri's personal assistant whom will have to deliver it to Terri.  How long this will take is a mystery, but at least the wheels are turning.  This is so exciting regardless of whether I ever get any kind of acknowledgement from Terri.  It was a joy to do the portrait and I hope she likes it.  I hope it brings her joy, as I'm sure with all the stress of running a zoo, as a widow no less, must have a stress level I can't even begin to fathom.  May God Bless Terri Irwin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment