Saturday, August 31, 2013

Thirty day challenge...


I took this photo of these birds (with my phone) at the Lowrey Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida. 

I have no idea what type of birds they are.

My artist friend Diane Mannion asked me if I wanted to take part in a 30 day painting challenge.  I thought about it and finally said okay.  My theme will be seascapes.  A painting a day for thirty days.  

Can I do it?  

Where do these birds fit in?  

I can just visualize Diane and I talking about this challenge and the expressions on these birds are probably the expressions we had on our faces while discussing the challenge.

"ARE WE INSANE?"

----------------------------------------------------

...wish us luck...and say a prayer, we need all the help we can get...





No comments:

Post a Comment