Thursday, August 1, 2013

Update on Irwin's portrait


I heard from Phil at the Australian Zoo that he has received contact from Mike who has the portrait, so I know the portrait made it safe and sound.  

I only hope Terri knows what a special employee she has in Phil.  Hard these days to find good workers who truly love their job, and he does.  Definitely dedicated.  Now, for Mike to go to the Zoo and give the portrait to Phil, then it goes to Terri's personal assistant and then to Terri, protocol must go in a particular order.  I'm okay with that, I'm sure she must be safe and people protect her at all costs.  

Terri when you are reading this someday, know I truly, truly loved the grand adventure at the Australian Zoo, I too miss Steve, I loved your book entitled "My Steve" and even though you probably hear this all the time, every personal encounter we had with employees at the zoo were positive, upbeat and truly professional (even after the day was over).  Such a fantastic experience.  

I titled the artwork "Khaki Attitude" because when I was at the zoo, I learned it is not just merely a color, it's an attitude!  

May God bless you warmly and richly.  Know I prayed for you and your children when Steve passed, and I continue to this day.  Much love to you, Kathleen



No comments:

Post a Comment