Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Finished! (With approval from the tour guide!)

Whew!  Finally it's over.  I made so many last minute changes.  Phil from the Australian Zoo gave me some last minute changes and I did them.  I trust Phil, as he knows Terri and he knew Steve and admired him.  Phil from the Australian Zoo is a dedicated worker now working in the capacity of tour coordinator and community fundraiser.  He writes fondly of Terri explaining she is a very beautiful woman, who is dedicated to wildlife, eats and breathes conservation and has picked up where Steve left off.  (No small feat!)

I just hope Terri likes the portrait.  My friend Mike is going to Australia at the end of July to deliver it.  Tomorrow I'm contacting Mike to get his information to share with Phil.  Yeah, it's all coming together!

Now if I could only get a picture of Terri holding it, now that would be AWESOME!  (I'm a dreamer, aren't I?)


No comments:

Post a Comment