Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Barley is finished! NEXT!!!???!!!!

 

Barley is finished!  (Well, he needs to dry...and then I varnish it and send him home to his owners.)  
He will be proudly displayed in his master's office.  I will post pictures of that when I receive them from the owners.  

For now, here's what it looks like from the side.
It is a 12" X 12" Gallery Wrapped canvas. 
The owners did not have to want to worry about finding a frame.

The owners are THRILLED, they love it, and are waiting eagerly to have Barley in their possession.  They liked it so much they gave me a "tip", which is such a compliment.

If you would like a portrait just like this of your dog, the price is $400.  
I give you updates via email all the way through the process.  There is always time for changing things as they progress into the final painting.  

To see others I've done, go to my newly formed website for pet portraits.


Now...next is "Deisel" who has passed so this is a memorial portrait.  The owner has been patiently waiting for me to start.  See, I only do one portrait at a time.  That allows me to devote all my time and creative energy to your fur baby.  By commissioning a portrait of your pet, you will be paying a tribute to the wonderful relationship you share.  

This is Deisel...wasn't he CUTE?  
The owner told me he always smiled!  
Of all the pictures she sent me, this was the one I chose to work from and guess what?  This was the one she was hoping I'd pick.  


Stay tuned and within about a week or so, I'll have this completed!  





No comments:

Post a Comment