Thursday, February 27, 2014

Diesel is finished!

Here is Diesel's Step-By-Step collage.

The lower right hand corner shows the actual photo from which I worked.


Here is Diesel's portrait!  
May he rest in peace. 



Just a quick note.  Diesel's owner, Brittany, like all other clients put half down as payment, and since I was working on another portrait, patiently waited until I got to start Diesel.  That down payment kept her with a secure place in line of when her portrait would be done.  I kept in constant contact with her via email.  She said that it will make her miss him all the more, but at the same time keep him closer to her.  And it's true, by having a pet portrait created you are paying a tribute to the wonderful relationship between you and the pet.  

The funny part is as soon as I sent her the final portrait, I wondered if she liked it, and she didn't answer except to say she loves it, and I have NEVER received a payment via paypal so quick as I did with Brittany.  It was so fast, I was still typing a reply to her last email!  

Another happy customer!  Nice thing is she said she will promote it not only on her Facebook page but on a few dog sites she belongs to.  What a truly nice thing to do!  Word of mouth is the absolute best advertising any artist could dream of having!  

Next?  A dog named Kota, who was a Police K9, which was injured on the job, and is still in recovery after surgery.  Kota is a German Shepard.  

After that, another memorial portrait of a Wheaten Terrier named Dillon.  

You can see more of my work on my new website (which will soon be enlarged), at:




No comments:

Post a Comment