Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Dillon's" Portrait and Welcome Izzy-Bella AND Kona!

This is Dillon.  
He passed suddenly.  
He was a "Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier".


This is the portrait I created of Dillon.
It was completed the day they got a new 
Wheaten puppy.  


Here is how it was created step-by-step.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next is Izzy-Bella.

This is the original photo the owner sent me.  The owner is
the lady who commissioned me to do Kota's portrait, her cat just passed. 

Below are additional photos from which to work. 


I will pick up something from each photo.


This is the first ever cat portrait.


Cute cat, I will do my best!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet "Kona"

Kona is at the rainbow bridge after a battle with cancer.  
She is profoundly missed.

Just look at the love she had for her "Daddy".  
Complete adoration.
The beach was Kona's favorite place!

Can you tell this dog was spoilt?
She loved her Mommy.

These are Kona's owners, you can tell how much Kona loved her Daddy.
BIG KISS!


She would sit at the end of her Mommy's legs


Kona's birthday was March 18th and she would have been 9 years old.
The day prior was when I got the request to do the commission.


Look at that one ear up...is that cute or what?  Look at those soulful eyes!  


Kona's owners have decided for a portrait to be done in pastels.  
He is in the arduous process of finding the best photos to work from but first he wanted me to experience her personality in the quick photos he could find.  

Initially he wanted to surprise his wife, but decided to allow her in on the fun process.  She sure is in for a fun ride...kind of like what Kona is experiencing in the car in the above photo.

WHEW....I'm busy!
(And wouldn't you know it, my website is giving me hassles???)  











No comments:

Post a Comment