Monday, March 17, 2014

Kota's handler's response...and future line up of commissions!


This is an old photo of Kota and his handler Brittney, but I wanted to report that she was overwhelmed with awe in receiving such a generous gift.  She found it to be so heartwarming to know others care that much.  (Thank Jamel more than me, she brought the story to me...I just did the artwork.)  The portrait will be shipped out tomorrow, and soon K9 Officer Kota's portrait will be in the hands of his owner on the way to the framer.  She promises to keep in touch. 

Next is Dillon, a cute little "Wheaten Terrier" who passed suddenly.


That's the photo I'll be working from, but if you think that's cute, look at this one...what a face!


It's hard to decide which photo for any prospective buyer to choose from, but I know the other photo is better, despite how cute this one is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then is: Izzy-Bella.


Izzy-Bella was owned by the lady who commissioned me to do K9 Officer Kota!  She died suddenly. I'm sure Jamel gave Izzy-Bella a cushiony life.  May Izzy-Bella rest in peace.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And after all that, is "KONA".

Kona's owner saw the post I made on Facebook of Kota and inquired about getting a portrait done.

I don't have a photo yet, Kona is another German Shepard whose ninth birthday would have been today, March 18th.  She died from cancer.  The "Daddy" is gifting Kona's "Mommy" with a portrait of the dog.  With each portrait, comes a story and this one is heart wrenching.  Soon I'll be posting pictures of which we will have to choose one.  And as you all know, I love the process!  

I look forward to creating Kona!

Just as I was getting ready to enlarge my website from three pages to ten to include the rest of my artwork, seems I have more important work to do!  

You all know I love this...Love, love, love creating art.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment