Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Greeedup?" Decisions for art show...

Below are my current choices for an art show.  

First, this Red-Eyed Tree Frog.  He's about six inches square done in acrylics.  Took me about four hours to do.  I like this one a lot. 
Next is this flamingo.  It is done in oils, of which took about fifteen minutes.  I painted it from a photograph I took at "Sunken Gardens".  


It's truly not fair to show this one at all because I'm not done with it yet, but it's an acrylic painting of a girl holding a coconut.  What I tried to do was get the drawing in real quick and then use my left over acrylics from the frog painting.  In about 15 minutes I got quite far!  Her skin tone isn't even in yet and she's wearing a sarong.  I believe the canvas is an 8 X 10.  I will complete this in no time.  (And show it done as well.



This tiny 3 X 3 painting was done in one class time, probably about two hours or so in oils.  I really like this one.  I was from a photo I took in Ecuador.




This unknown girl was done in record time but I'm not done with her yet, I was to add some color pink to her braided hair.  I'm not supposed to put this in a show because it isn't a photo I took, and came out of a magazine, but I know I've changed it enough that it doesn't pass for the original.  I always could put "NOT FOR SALE" on it.  (NFS)  

Or this one, which is two paintings made to look like one.



No comments:

Post a Comment