Thursday, March 21, 2013

What a night!




The red eyed frog sold before the show.  Leaped with his new owners all the way to Canada.

Tonight was the big show.  Some couldn't make it, some made it that I wasn't expecting, but I always try to extend visits to everyone I can.  Tonight a student I had for years, but haven't seen in about 8 years, came to the show.  I was so happy to see her, her name is Evelyn.  

My friend Mark said he might be late, but ended up not arriving at all, he had to work.  

My friends Bob and Adrienne came as promised.  I found out for the first time tonight that Bob paints!  WOW!  You learn something new every day!  

My friends Bob and Rose also came, so all in all, I had a few people come that I know and it's always good to see a face you know in the crowd.  




What a great night.  

No comments on the Kaua'i painting of the Napali coast I put into the show.  That will go up for sale on line as soon as I get more paintings ready.  I am on my way folks, I am on my way!  



No comments:

Post a Comment