Friday, March 15, 2013

I decided! (And consider this your invitation!)


On March 21st, from 7-8:30, is the art show at the Visual Arts Center in Punta Gorda, Florida.   I asked my friends (and artists alike), which paintings should I put in the show?  I entered three but I'm only showing two because I want you all to be surprised on which one I picked for the third to show.  

Now remember, the frog is really small, it's only 6" X 6".  You'll really need to search for it.  I named it "Red Eyed Frog" since that's what it is. 

The girl with the captivating eyes I titled "Little Lilly".  (Pulled that name out of thin air.)  But I changed it a little.  You'll need to go to the show to see how I changed it.  It changes it just enough to make it more feminine.  I chose a black frame which has brown streaks in it which kind of matches the sweater curl under her chin.  

See you there!

(By the way, this is your invite...I always like to see familiar faces at art shows where I put artwork in the shows!)



No comments:

Post a Comment