Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Small painting finished, another is almost done!


"Kaua'i view"

5" X 5"
Oils
$40
(plus shipping)
Gallery wrapped, no need to frame.

All the while I painted this, I was loving it.  I loved the softness of the colors in the background, so in contrast, I did the palm trees with a more dark color.  


(Unfinished)

No title yet.

6" X 6"
No price yet.
Gallery wrapped, no need to frame.

I still need to finish the girl.  The paint which will be her skin is wet as well is the bathing suit.  I need to put some definition in the umbrella.  She looks a little chunky, but once some definition of muscle goes in, she won't be.  Besides, she's more lifelike with a little weight on her!  There also needs to be some straps to hold up that suit but until that skin dries, none is being painted in.  I worked right over the ocean colors, so both the yellow and the skin needs to have multiple layers.  But...I like where this one is going!  


1 comment:

  1. I love these, Oh, how I wish I was there!!!!!!! only for a short time! I do love my winters :)

    ReplyDelete