Monday, October 21, 2013

Working on the flamingo's webbed feet!


Here is the progression of the flamingo's webbed feet.

BEFORE:



AFTER:
More was defined on the left and I started to complete the right one.


A closer look.  
BEFORE:


and...
AFTER:


As I look at the dark tips of the webbed feet, I don't like them that much and may make them lighter.
To me, the one on the left looks more real and the one on the right looks like plastic...so I will have to work on it a bit more.  Also I have to make the foot on the right larger.  I like the sand on the left foot more than what it looks like on the right, but that's an easy fix.  Painting is making mistakes and knowing how to correct them.  But most of all SEEING the mistakes!  Sometimes you don't see the mistakes or things you want to change until you take a photos!   Sometimes it takes until you post it online and look at it by how it will appear online!  Live and learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment