Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back to painting! THREE choices for "Harvest of Art" show.

It's hard to be away from something you truly love, so I knew my lack of painting desires wouldn't last long.  Today was art class and last night I realized in order to get two of my paintings in Friday's show, I had to finish one and paint the sides of another!  UT OH!  WORK TO DO!!!

So today I finished my girl on the beach and painted the sides to the painting below.  If they don't make it into the juried show (which they probably won't since they are small paintings), I will put them up for sale on Daily Paintworks.


I finished the umbrella , put in the back cross straps on her bathing suit, and made the one mountain in the distance a different height than the other.  

Oil painting, 6" X 6" Gallery Wrap
$125
"Last Look"


Didn't touch one thing on the front of this canvas, but on the sides, I completed the painting to wrap all the way around.  

Oil Painting
10" X 10"
$400
"Coco Point Beach, Antigua/Barbuda"


The third and final painting I plan on entering in the "Harvest of Art Show" is 

"Halogen"
Acrylic
10" X 8"
Gallery Wrap
$200



Ready to go!  




No comments:

Post a Comment