Thursday, January 30, 2014

Newest pet portrait needed in time for Valentine's Day!

Meet "Barley".
Barley is a rescue dog owned by a Facebook "friend of a friend" who saw pet portraits I've done and is desiring an OIL painting to be done of Barley by Valentine's day.  

I need to ask her how close the color of the photo is to his real color, because she typed it looked like butterscotch.  To me this looks tan.  


In the following few days I will be start working on Barley's portrait.  I've just completed a 30 paintings in 30 day challenge and housework has taken a back seat for far too long!  So, tomorrow I need to do a few necessary chores.

Barley's oil painting will be a 12" X 12" oil on 1" gallery stretched canvas, and the price is $400. 
It is a lot of work requiring much skill, but I love doing art!  I start as soon as I receive the $200 down payment, and ship it as soon as the remainder is sent.  I take money orders, or you can pay through paypal.  Let me create YOUR pet's portrait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment