Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Portrait Pricing

Here is the price list for portraits of a person or a pet.  This does include shipping, of which I take the upmost care in making sure it gets to you safe!  I have a paypal account, so payments can be taken that way, or by check.  Half down.  You get one chance to make any corrections you may like to have done before it is shipped out.  The pastel work is sprayed before shipping.  Oil and acrylics are also varnished, with oils taking longer to insure they are dried properly.

PORTRAIT PRICES

PRICE LIST FOR PASTELS

12" X 10" Unframed $125

16" X 12" Unframed $150

16" X 14" Unframed $170

18" X 14" Unframed $185

20" X 16" Unframed $290

If you are having trouble choosing what size painting, send me an email with what sort of painting you would like and I will gladly advise you, also custom sizes are available.


PRICE LIST FOR OILS OR ACRYLICS  

10" X 8"    $ 250

12" X 12"    $ 400   (GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS)

16" X 20"  $  525

16" X 24  $  575

(Will paint on sides if requested.)

Samples of my work can be found on www.dailypaintworks.com   Simply type in my name and my gallery of work will come up.   Or you can look through this blog and see all the different types of artwork I do.

Any questions email me at:  KathleenEKelly@comcast.net


No comments:

Post a Comment