Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bora Bora Lovely


Nearly two years ago, I traveled to Bora Bora in the South Pacific.  
While there I saw this girl in a magazine ad.  I knew I had to do her portrait in pastels.
She was simply lovely, but definitely not from Bora Bora as her skin tone isn't dark enough and most ladies from Bora Bora tend to wear the black pearl necklaces for which the island is famous.  


Here is the pastel painting framed. 
The inside dimensions are 15 1/2" X 11 1/2".  
After the double matting and framing, the measurements are:
25 1/2" X 21 1/2".  

The frame is heavy, sturdy very tropical looking.


Here is a the pastel painting from a different angle so you can see the depth of the frame, it's high quality secured with paper on the back, ready to hang.  


If you like it, email me at:
KathleenEKelly@comcast.net
and we can discuss a price.  
It would look lovely in any tropically decorated home or office.  



1 comment: