Saturday, September 14, 2013

I failed my challenge...well, not really.

I failed my challenge of painting thirty paintings in thirty days, and it happened on Friday the 13th.  Hmmm...

Actually, I was just three hours late in posting it online in the painting challenge, so I didn't really fail.

When I got back into my studio, I created the cutest little pastel painting of a penguin from a photograph by Wolfgang Kaehler.  It is 10" X 7".  Will sell it for $50.  It's adorable.

This is so cute, if someone wanted me to paint it larger, I would be happy to!

The pastel painting is actually a little wider than 6", nearly 7", but to be safe, I wrote that it's 6".  


Either way, this little guy is so cute!  Reminds me of the penguins we saw while in Australia!

Here is a link to learn more about the penguin parade on Philip Island in Australia.
http://www.visitphillipisland.com/listing/penguin-parade/

1 comment: