Monday, September 2, 2013

Painting Two of Thirty!

This was actually step two.  Step one was to cover the oval canvas with an orange acrylic.


Put in some water.  I definitely do not like painting fast.


Here's the final painting.  


What am I learning with this process?  

1.  I don't like painting fast.
2.  I need to get my eyes checked, things are blurry.
3.  I am thinking of proving to myself how much I like painting things slow by painting all these or at least SOME of these paintings done the way I like to paint....and show the difference.  

This is a 5" X 7" oval oil painting.
It is painted on the side as well so there is no need for a frame!

I am number 198 in the challenge.  To see the other entries, click here:

http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I like all of them. They're so awesome! Especially the tree one with the hammock. Very colorful :-) can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Kathleen, also, very proud of you. A painting a day apparently isn'T that bad to a perfectionist!! John C. J

    ReplyDelete