Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 11 of 30 One last look

Oils,  5" X 7", titled "One Last Look"  


What has this 30 day challenge proven to me?  
1.  I need to keep doing this to get disciplined in painting every day.
2. No need to rush a painting or you get something like the above and I hate it.
3. Do not push out a painting just to push out a painting for a challenge.
4. Paint slow...quality, not quantity.  
5. Start painting earlier in the day.
6. Don't paint when tired. 

NFS, I hate this one and will trash it.  Would have been better without the people in it.  

oh, and number 7...

I'm learning, with every stroke I'm learning.  


2 comments:

  1. You never know, someone may like it.... I have seen a lot worse.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could remove my earlier remark I would. I got to thinking about it and it doesn't seem like something I would say. I like the painting very much. I could never paint like you do. I admire your work.

    ReplyDelete