Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 3 of 30 painting challenge.


A day at the beach is not always a "day at the beach", sometimes the weather simply brews up a storm.  
Some of the prettiest storms (that sounds funny doesn't it?), I've witnessed in Florida.  You can be on the beach, and off in the distance, you see the rain under the clouds just pouring down but it's dry where you are.  That's why I called this painting, "Storm's a brewing".  

This is a 6" X 6" original oil painting.  This whole painting is from out of my head, I've seen so many cloud formations over water, perhaps I should concentrate on painting clouds over water.  I've learned something new with this challenge.  If I'm going to paint fast, paint what I love to paint.  I love painting clouds.  Guess I'll be doing more!  



No comments:

Post a Comment